Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another anniversary

It’s our 20th wedding anniversary yesterday and thank Allah we have made it this far. Time really flies, I just can’t believe that it has been 20 years already.

This is what we got for our wedding anniversary this year – a piece of land around 1.8 acres at my hometown. Plans are on the way to cultivate this land, planting rubber trees as well as fruit trees, including soursop of course. No hurry in building a house yet as we have around ten years to go before retirement. And of course, this will be the place that we will spend our retirement years at.

Cultivating this land will certainly keep me busy. I ever blog about doing other thing so as not to worry much about this C. So, this is it. This will certainly take my mind out of it. Besides, it is also a therapy for me. Surrounded by trees, the air is still fresh, a natural oxygen therapy for me.

In the meantime, I’m feeling great, leading my day-to-day life at ease. I now have constant supply of cendawan susu harimau courtesy of a research company who is researching on the cendawan. On top of it, I am taking the apricot seeds, the real bitter ones this time. I also drink my serai tea, and habatussauda oil as well as extra virgin olive oil everyday. I’ve been trying very hard to reduce on sugar and totally take out dairy products from my diet. So far so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment