Monday, January 24, 2011

Secret of self-healing by Dr Mao

I'm done with Prof Jane's book and am trying very hard to implement what I've learned from it. Surprisingly, lots of products contain milk protein; the coco crunch cereal that I bought for my kids also contain milk protein and even the powdered form coconut milk for my curry also have milk protein. Why is that so? Are they cheap that they can simply add as part of it's ingredients? And how come the kids' milk are so expensive then? Something to ponder, isn't it?

Leaving out the dairy products seems quite ok so far. I do miss the ice cream though but no worries, I can have ice lolly without milk in case I crave for one. She also suggested tofu, tempeh as substitute of proteins and I have started doing it too. While eating out, I choose tofu, tempeh and green veges plus ulam2 together with my rice. Guess what, it's cheap too :-) Most of the time, I pack my lunch from home as I have to cook for my family early in the morning anyway. And since we have a new stock of fish last week, I bet the daily menu would be fish and fish and fish with variety of ways to cook them, of course.

I'm now reading the secrets of self-healing by Dr Mao. It doesn't target specifically on curing the C but it has good tips for self-healing and for sure it will do me good...

No comments:

Post a Comment